 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11079
  Interface Box Emergency Question!!

Hey everyone, I know this is way OT, but I know a bunch of you guys have the DACTA interface boxes, so I thought I'd ask this here. I'm working at CTW this week, and they're using winXP for the first time. Running the Control Lab software in '98 (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)