 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11018
  Dam you, Jeff and Derek! :)

So, JeffVW and Derek decide to fill in all the water after Jeff's dam in the lower section of train6m with blue bricks on side. Perhaps they wanted to be all German-y and be SNOT like. So in turn, I have to fill out all of my modules with on-side (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)