 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11006
    Re: Amusments Parks —Todd Thuma
   (...) Derek, I have been to Magic Mountain (Six Flags), DisneyLand, Disney California Adventure and Knott's Berry Farm. If you seek rides, more specifically coasters, then Six Flags Magic Mountain is the place you want to go. When I went it was (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Amusments Parks —Iain Hendry
   (...) X looks stunning in theory, it's a great concept and I only hope one day Intamin, B+M or Vekoma can take that Arrow trash and rework their general idea into something that actually works properly and doesn't tear itself to pieces :) (...) I've (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)