 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11005
  Re: Amusments Parks

(...) :) Tower of Terror at DCA should soft-open soon (although I haven't been following that ride very closely, so I'm not sure if that's a week away or 2 months away). I've heard good things about Soarin' Over California and Indiana Jones. rcdb is (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Amusments Parks

Thanks to all the Iains out there for your replays. I believe, along with the obvious one, I'll be heading to Knott's Berry Farm. I must say I was a little confused by the name when Jeff first listed off the possibilities. It sounded like he was (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Amusments Parks

(...) :) Wish I could be there. (URL) Good warm up. (URL) Good warm up. (URL) Perhaps not the best warm up. :) I think you'll really like Montezooma's Revenge. I'm going to quiz you on the launch system on that one when you get back. See if you can (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Amusments Parks

(...) I was thinking we could do the biggest and baddest first, then nothing else could possibly be worse. He does seem to concerned about regurgitation factors though. :-) (...) Is it midget powered? Please tell me it's midget powered. Or Umpa (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)