 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10835
  Re: Ahem, onwards to rtl16, thank you

(...) At least with LEGO, you just add another RCX if you run out of ports. It's not like you have to fight with Electrical to drop in another I/O card. "WAAA, then we can't use a standard panel, WAAAAA." "Where will I put the brake resistors then? (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  RE: Ahem, onwards to rtl16, thank you

Iain, I sense deep frustration in this post. (...) Why not call them a WAAAAmbulace. Or get them some (cheese or cork) to go with that whine. (...) You would have LOVED to see the machine my Dad and this other German toolmaker designed. It took in (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Ahem, onwards to rtl16, thank you

(...) : shiver : The thought of having to machine parts that are small enough to handle THOSE parts make me want to hide. That's frightening. (...) I expect their damn sales team to send me the right .DXF drawing when I ask for an 85VHRB with LIGHT (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)