 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10825
  Re: Logic Only - Early results (the polls are still open)

(...) Don't forget I beat you three time in warm up games do to mechanical failures and interventions. :-) I only had one mechanical failure the whole day, I think. Derek (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Logic Only - Early results (the polls are still open)

(...) That's true. My robot really sucked when it wasn't plugged into AC. For some reason, the rotation sensors count TOTALLY different on batteries. I had that same problem a couple times, after I moved my robot, and forgot to plug it in. I also (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)