 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10792
  Re: C$ - Code Only

(...) I think most people seriously underestimated how hard building the robot would be. The funny thing is, all of rtlToronto's events have the same general premise: Build a robot that does something. Second, if you can make the robot do it well, (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: C$ - Code Only

(...) yes, it was all about the ~game~ within the C$ game. I really wanted to scare you with that bit of info at the last min. (...) you must be SO PROUD of yourself. :) Chris "I stole an opening book off the web." S.H. (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)