 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10780
    Re: Elevations for Train 6 —Derek Raycraft
   (...) I do plan to get one of these sets eventually. Looks like fun on it's own. I don't know if it would have enough power to pull much of a train though. It's worth experimenting with once I get one. Still battery powered though, so I wouldn't (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Elevations for Train 6 —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I'm thinking that depending on your purity level, because the battery is stationary, it's feasible to do a battery replacement thing where you supply 9V DC to the battery box via contacts that "look" like a battery but have a wire coming out (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)