 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10763
10762  |  10764
Subject:
Question for y'all....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 15:36:07 GMT

So my domain forwarding service is offering top-level domain names now for very
inexpensive pricing, as well as forwarding that top-level domain right to my
server.

So I could have www.something.com and people would be directed to my little
corner on the internet.

The question is, what do I want as a domain name?

www.sparky.com is already taken.  So is www.koudys.com

So what possible domain name would be easy and encompass the wonder that is
Sparky's Space?  (other than sparky.i989.net)

Suggestions?

Dave K