 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1076
  We made Calum change

HEY IAIN!!!! We did it. We made calum change his ways. All it took was some mockage. Check out the bottom of the RTLToronto page and read about what kind of camera was used to take pictures. (URL) all we have to do is work on the acronym thing. As (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: We made Calum change

(...) people tend to ask what camera was used and it's nice to put that info online. I don't really care for all the extra info people put on album pages like resolution, file size, but camera type, and even exposure/lens settings are interesting. (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)