 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1076
1075  |  1077
Subject:
We made Calum change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 21:42:09 GMT

HEY IAIN!!!!

We did it.  We made calum change  his ways.

All it took was some mockage.  Check out the bottom of the RTLToronto
page and read about what kind of camera was used to take pictures.

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-052601-index.html

Now all we have to do is work on the acronym thing.

As well, I'll leave it to someone else to tell Calum that a robot photo
made it into the train page.  ;)

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm