 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10715
Re: Revised topo map for train6m?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 17:13:54 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
Now that I've let Mario down yet another time, is someone creating topo maps for
train6m?  I want to start thinking about my two modules.

Now that C$ is done I'm putting all my Lego concentration on Train.
I'll be going over the layout and designs this week.

Dave, what's the date in April we are aiming for?  We'll need to have a
roll call to see if all the builders can make it.

We are not aiming to be complete, but we want to be far enough along
that we can run trains and have some details flushed out.

Derek

The date?  April 18th... The place??  THe convention Center!!  Be There!!!!
You'll have the whole seat, but you'll only need the edge!!!!!

Eh, is a train show...

I'll have the entire back part filled with modules, baseplates and track.  Not
too many buldings--don't think there's room for the firestation...

I'll work on other fillers such as a very small yard, and related stuff...

Dave K