 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10676
  Re: lost work hours

(...) Jeff, let me explain about the name team BS. its something Kevin and I came up. We feel that B S should stand for Beat Steve. Chris (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lost work hours

(...) The audience may not feel that those initials stand for that particular meaning, of course.. (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lost work hours

(...) really??? (quizzical look) why Larry, what ever do yo mean? It would appear very straight forward to me. Kevin thought it was a good idea. BS, Beat steve, what else could it be? anyone have any clue? should I ask Terry. he seems to find (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)