 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10606
  All these stupid rat no good fer nothin'...!!!!

So besides this MyDoom, which hit my cohorts in crime in the States and so our wonderful 'lobal address book' for every employee ever sent everyone and their dog about a gazillion e-mails each... And here we are sitting here in Canada, with NAV (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)