 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10606
10605  |  10607
Subject:
All these stupid rat no good fer nothin'...!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:21:48 GMT

So besides this MyDoom, which hit my cohorts in crime in the States and so our
wonderful 'lobal address book' for every employee ever sent everyone and their
dog about a gazillion e-mails each...

And here we are sitting here in Canada, with NAV corporate edition on all
workstations/servers/laptops, and that blocked the attachment, if anyone in
Canada was dumb enuf to even try and open it...

So that's been my job for the past few days--getting everyone assured and
letting them know that they must stop opening non-work related e-mails anyway,
and listening on the phone when they say "Oh, if it was very important, you
would've called me!" and not wanting to throttle 'em thru the phone...

And this documentation due in a week and a half isn't even looking up to 6
pages, but I'll throw in a few all-nighters like I did back in college to get
the report done...

ANd I started building a 'bot on Monday night, so at least Dave'll ahve some
sort of competition... but I go looking for my block sorting code from that
block sorting competiton a while back, thinking that I'll adapt it to the marble
thing...

ANd I can't find it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grr!!

So it's from scratch, which'll take even more time!

And I won't even start mentioning my dreams as of late (say, the last 7 months
or so)

Friday is going to be a 'personal vacation day', me thinks.

btw, CT, I have 2 Tecra laptops sitting here but am far too tied down to get to
the Big Smoke before Saturday.

Dave K