 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1059
    Re: Track counts —David Koudys
   I have the same setup on my livingroom floor as I did before the show. No extra track, though it wasn't hard for me to count-2 expressways and a deluxe track kit--not alotta track. I have put up two tentative layouts done with Track Designer on my (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Track counts —Chris Magno
     (...) quote...... "When good lego goes bad, next of FOX" the only taunting you'll get from me, is when I wave the coveted prize of ROBOT GAMES 8 in the humiliated fore end of that lego collection you'll call a robot. (how's that Dave?) ;) Chris (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Track counts —Tim Strutt
   (...) Let's see, $28US+tax each, converted to Canadian... that's almost $350 Cdn! Ouch. That's gotta hurt. I hope someone can swap you some rights for lefts. BTW, if you do any more track designs, post them. I like looking at other peoples ideas for (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)