 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10542
Re: rtl15 PreEvent Run?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 04:21:33 GMT

Greg Hy land wrote:

I would! I, sadly, won't be able to make it to rtl15, despite my complaining for
a "greg-able" contest, and even having a robot (almost) ready to compete. It
seems I'm so famous that someone wants to fly me to europe to sign autographs.
People are stupid! Anywayze, if anyone is planning on getting together anytime
before the 29th and don't mind having me around to gawk, then  let me know. I
just want to see these Connect Fourbots working!

This response isn't useful to any of you at all...

Hmm, does this mean I should or shouldn't ask you about getting signed
copy of Munchkin Fu?

Derek