 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10539
Re: rtl15 PreEvent Run?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 22:41:29 GMT

Anyways, would anyone be interested in a pre-event run sometime in the next
week?  (Not this week, after this weekend) Is anyone ready?  Who is coming to
rtl15 that isn't from the US (Steve, Dan/Jenn) and would be in town for a test
run?

Calum

I would! I, sadly, won't be able to make it to rtl15, despite my complaining for
a "greg-able" contest, and even having a robot (almost) ready to compete. It
seems I'm so famous that someone wants to fly me to europe to sign autographs.
People are stupid! Anywayze, if anyone is planning on getting together anytime
before the 29th and don't mind having me around to gawk, then  let me know. I
just want to see these Connect Fourbots working!

This response isn't useful to any of you at all...