 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10483
  Re: attention Calum Tsang & Chris Magno (was Re: Starting C4 Games)

(...) What the **c* are you talking about. I've suggested no such thing! Whether you will play first is decided well before you load your robot with chips. That has nothing to do with it. I'm merely suggesting how the robots should be told to start (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: attention Calum Tsang & Chris Magno (was Re: Starting C4 Games)

(...) That's what I understood when I read your message at the root of this thread (repeated here for convenience): <paste> The robot will scan the board, see that there are no chips played, play its first move and pass turn. The second robot will (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: attention Calum Tsang & Chris Magno (was Re: Starting C4 Games)

(...) YES. you are the only one. even in the rules page it says that we all know ahead of time who is first or second, and, by extension, you (the human) have enough time to do what ever is needs to make your robot work. Chris (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)