 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10482
10481  |  10483
Subject:
C$ can be fun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 02:52:46 GMT

Tonight, I got together with some LEGO friends, and found out a couple
interesting things.

1) There will be FOUR robots making the ten hour trip from Indiana to play
Connect-Four in rtl 15.

2) More than one robot at rtl15 will be XR7 class robots.  (x=rnd(7))

3) Two XR7 robots playing each other is kind of fun to watch.  :)  You never
know when someone will win the game!

4) I really doubt an XR7 robot will out-play a robot that can look one move
ahead.