 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1040
Re: train2 Planning: Modular Tables, DCC and more!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 19:57:30 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

Calum has set some ambitious goals. I would caution you not to get TOO
aggressive on your plans, although your organisation does have a knack for
getting large things done better than some. August is not that far away.

*sigh* I think you need some oily tyres.

(In other words, relax. We'll deal.)

    Iain