 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10373
Re: Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 15:13:43 GMT

Jeff Van Winden wrote:

(sniff)

I....

I want your LEGO!!

Chris,
You would not know what to do with a basic brick... let alone tens of thousands
of them.

Jeff VW

jeff this hurt!

Of course I would know what to do with tens of thousands of basic bricks....

..

..

..

e-bay them!!
(after I sort out the good technic bits)

:)

Chris
There's no 'I' in 'team'.  There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'.