 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10360
  Re: scan time....

(...) The above post reminded me of this strip (URL) (last panel) Unfortunately I had to wait till today to post it since it's today's strip. Strikes me that deciding something is bad because a lot of other people like it is just as messed up as (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: scan time....

(...) I started working backward, finding none of them funny until I got to this one. (URL) a weird strip. I'll stick to Friend Bear. (URL) Iain (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: scan time....

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip> (...) There are people who jump from fad to fad 'cause they want to be 'the first', and once that fad catches on, they get irritated and go find the next whatever. I think it was one of the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)