 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10341
  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15 Connect Four Ruleset Change

Hey folks, (URL) updated the ruleset to reflect the group's desire to have a sixwide airspace around the brick ring. (I rechecked the original diagram from Bruce, it does show a space around the frame-my mistake) Of the valid builders out there, (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15 Connect Four Ruleset Change

(...) <snip> (...) ST II quote? Khan you filthy bloodsucker--you managed to kill *just* about everyone else but like a poor marksman you *keep* *missing* *the target*!!! Was that appropriate? Dave K -I have been, and always shall be, your friend. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15 Connect Four Ruleset Change

(...) No! Think Spock and Kirk in the engine room, last scene! Think, analogy to asking Steve to change his robot once more to help Derek, Michael and others! Calum PS-of all the people in this group, I'm the one who seriously needs endust. (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15 Connect Four Ruleset Change

(...) "...ship... out of danger?" "Yes Spock, you saved the ship, you saved us all..." "Do not grieve, Admiral... the needs of the many... outweigh..." "The needs of the few..." "Or the one... I have been, and always shall be, your friend--Live long (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15 Connect Four Ruleset Change

(...) As much as I hate to throw away three weeks worth of work, I think this is a change that needed to be made. I have a really good idea how much work Derek and Michael would have to go through, because I just spend most of my holiday vacation (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)