 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10345
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15 Connect Four Ruleset Change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 15:57:16 GMT

ST II quote?
Was that appropriate?

No!  Think Spock and Kirk in the engine room, last scene!

Think, analogy to asking Steve to change his robot once more to help Derek,
Michael and others!

Calum
PS-of all the people in this group, I'm the one who seriously needs endust.