 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10313
10312  |  10314
Subject:
Ahh Firefly, we barely knew ye...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 17:53:58 GMT

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/01/05/unaired.tv.ap/index.html

Yep, love the DVDs... :)

I think that somewhere there are a few studio executives that need to give their
collective heads a shake.  But that's just me.

NBC did it with Star Trek,  ABC did it with Sports Night, and Fox has now dunnit
wit Firefly.  Idiots all.

Sports Night, when released on DVD, was in the top 5 most sold DVD titles for a
few months...

Baah.  The wasteland known as the telly continues...

At least I still have WW to look forward to every week.  That's about it,
really.

Dave K
-new ep on Wednesday :)