 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10252
Re: Anybody find any good sales out there ?????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 03:33:18 GMT

"Oliver Giesen" <ogiesen@mdsintl.com> wrote:

Cheers
Oliver
Play Well.

Calum and I found that remote control car (the one Dave has with the Scala
girl in it) for $70 (Down from $180) at a store in Toronto.  It was by a
FutureShop near Canada's Wonderland.

I almost bought it, but then I thought, "What would I do with this?"  :)

    Iain

PS - Today, the most efeminate man I've ever met talked me into buying $55
of exotic Italian lotions for my Grandmother.  Not knowing any better, he
told me to try one.  So I pumped the gunk out as I would pump out the orange
pumice hand cleaner we have in the machine shop at work.  I didn't know any
better!  I didn't even know what the stuff was.  It took me like an hour to
get the crap off.  Then he was like "Do you want zie lemon or zie peach???"
and I was like, "I didn't know there was a difference!"  And, I think he got
offended, because I didn't respect his fancy Italian lotion.