 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10226
10225  |  10227
Subject:
LEGO and KMG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 20:03:55 GMT

http://members.lycos.nl/megamonster2/movies/testcase.zip

This is a (zipped) humourous clip from a Dutch television show that visited
the KMG (Kroon Machinebouw Groep) plant in Neede, Holland.

(spoiler:  The reason I'm posting this is because when they talk to a
designer, they pick up a LEGO model of part of the crank mechanism for their
new machine, Walser, and start laughing.  I wish I could speak Dutch!)

This is good stuff.  KMG looks exactly like the kind of atmosphere I'd love
to work in... ::sigh::

    Iain