 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10178
  Re: Wonder where all the Connect Fours went in North America?

(...) Chris: Why on earth would you scan every square? Surely the worst scenario is scanning the top of all seven columns? (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Wonder where all the Connect Fours went in North America?

(...) ENUFF of your INSOLENCE!!! actually, I don't really CARE to scan the entire board. BUT in the spirit of motivating the rest of RTL, I find that I have to create some arbitrary unit of measure as a kind of challenge to the group. ERGO, if my (...) (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Wonder where all the Connect Fours went in North America?

(...) It is, actually. It makes me want to do a charity event somehow in rtlToronto, but I'm not sure how to do it, in all honesty. I'm sure I'll snap out of this unusual charitable moment and continue with the cold harsh outlook I've learned from (...) (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Wonder where all the Connect Fours went in North America?

(...) 'atta boy!! just like I taught ya, "screw em!" what da man ever done for you? nuttin' Chris "It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it." K.C. (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)