 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10162
  Re: This sweatshirt

(...) Dave, Calum is correct, if you used the LEGO train adapter to send "stuff:" to the battery terminals, then YES, you did PUNCH your RCX. now, before Calum pipes up and suggests you put MILK in your RCX, please do bring it to the dinner, I'm (...) (21 years ago, 22-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: This sweatshirt

(...) <snip> (...) I was thinking Mathias! But haven't seen him in such a long time :( Anyway, it's an attractive paperweight... Dave K -who will adamantly not put milk into his RCX, recalling the time when some sister of his poured coke into his (...) (21 years ago, 22-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: This sweatshirt

(...) I think Dave now takes the cake for "Most Confused About Electricity" from Shane, creator of Electron-B-Gone. At most you're out $50-130 for a used or new RCX. Calum (21 years ago, 22-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: This sweatshirt

(...) I make bad assumptions at times--if the 9v adapter works for my current 1.0 RCX, and the 9v adapter works for my LEGO 9v DC motors, I assumed that the adapter was 9v DC. As such, I should just be able to use that 9v adapter for my 1.5 and 2.0. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)