 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10105
  Re: I hate lawyers!!!

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip> (...) When I tried to contact said lawyer after my chats with telcos and collection agencies, I got his answering machine. I was polite, but mentioned to him that I had spoken with telcos (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I hate lawyers!!!

(...) Why am I so anxious about this? I mean, probably for the first time in my known history where my finances are concerned, I'm absolutely sure that I'm right and that 'they're' wrong. And yet, trepedation ensues.... Called lawyer guy again and (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)