 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10085
  Re: My toilet is flushing normally!

(...) Guy # 2 was a company called "drain works" a small local guy who grew from a small mom and pop to a mini fleet of 2 dozen service vehicles. (...) so tell us, what did you learn? did anyone win vs your robot? did you discover flaws in your (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  what I learned... (Re: My toilet is flushing normally!)

(...) Well, sense I know you won't be building a robot, I'll tell you what I learned. But don't tell anyone else. I think the hardest part of this challenge mechanically, will be putting chips in the game board. Scanning the board is a simple (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: what I learned... (Re: My toilet is flushing normally!)

(...) see, this is the difference between you and me. I would have taken the kids 10 bucks! (but then again, I've also been known to make adults cry (for hitting my truck) Chris There's no 'I' in 'team'. There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)