 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *8949 (-5)
  Well I did it again.

Posted to loc.ca.on instead of org.ca.rtltoronto. Stupid address book, but I think I've fixed it now. Derek (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Yawn... Scratch...

What a weekend.... Cottage, water, dive gear... maybe pics later.... Back now and thru all the sub-ether chatter, glad nothing important was said. Think I'll go for a nappy... Dave K (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Technic mountain bikes

Hi folks I've uploaded pictures (thanks Calum) of two new technic models to Brickshelf: full suspension mountain bikes. Deep link to bike #1: (URL) This is more of your typical cross-country bike, with a neat front fork suspension - this was (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !!

  Starting a Robotics Club at a University

I'm from Pittsburgh, PA and was very impressed with your PipeRacers competition at BrickFest. Seeing your club, I've started to think about opening a Lego Robotics Club at Carnegie Mellon University. Now I'm sorry I didn't go to your seminar on (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Rice Robot

(...) Yeah, I'm here. I just got back from camping in Tobermory. What a nice place. But you don't care about that, you want to know about rice robots... Truth is, I'm trying, but this is really hard. Rob (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact