 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *7324 (-5)
  Re: RCX Train Sensor

(...) Jeff, I'll admit that as a train thing I had minimal interest, but for some reason the idea percolated in my brain and I cant help but try to figure out some sort of robot application for this. Chris Why do solar calculators have an off (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: RCX Train Sensor

(...) I solved the unreliable light sensor problem [1], although my version still sticks out two studs from the tracks on one side, and five out on the other. Also there's an extra wire, due to shining a light bulb at the sensor. But we just ran a (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: RCX Train Sensor

(...) Yeah, I am after an all-Lego solution; not just for purity reasons, but I'd be too worried about frying the RCX with my less-than-impressive electornics skills. Besides, given that my whole layout seems to be elevated 18 bricks high, it's (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: RCX Train Sensor

(...) Thanks, Derek. Tell you what: I'll do the sensors, but I'll need you to do the roads ;) Jeff E (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: OMG! Death is X! X is Sledgehammer! death !=sledgehammer!

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:HEDMJK.xGC@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) The facing-strangers thing I think is the most fun - you get to know everyone and you have a PARTY! It's the party ride! I'm dead serious. Calum (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact