 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *729 (-5)
  Re: YF23A Progress Photos Up

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GC7LJ6.Jz1@lugnet.com... (...) the office! Thanks for sharing the construction pictures, Calum! Iain (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: YF23A Progress Photos Up

Cool, how technical are you gonna get with the thrust vector system? I'd like to see that!, Plus, you of course picked a great Subject! The YF-22 is indeed a great Plane! Good luck! I'll add this to the great designs I'm waiting to see completed! (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  YF23A Progress Photos Up

Hi folks, Here's what I'm up to so far on the great YF-23A Black Widow II airplane project: (URL) turning out too long due to the geometry of 45 deg Lego wing pieces and I still don't have a plan for the nose. Calum (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train1 - Round House

(...) Great! Let me know if you want to take advantage of a lowered table portion if the four tall raise won't work. Will you be building the roundhouse parts as well as the turntable? TD is pretty well locked to the stud grid, when in fact, the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dinner move? Thursday May 3rd

(...) Thanks, yes, I'm going to Denmark and the UK for a 11 day tour of two Legolands. I'm hoping to hit Legoland Billund And Legoland Windsor. I'll certainly take a LOT of photos. In fact, I took 100+photos on a three day conference trip to Quebec, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact