 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *5879 (-5)
  If you lose an eye, it's a sport!

So worm->24 is great for certain parts of a mechanism That said, if you use worm->24 and off the axle of the 24 you use bevel gears to change the direction of the axles, and the outer axle gets stuck... Well, let's just say I still haven't found the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl 13 rules

Didn't we decide at the post-event dinner that the box in the middle would be turned 45 degrees? ie, a line drawn perpendicular to the sides of the pedestal should pass through the corners of the playfield. Also, if anyone cares, I calculated the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: food

(...) Beat you to it. Friday the 13th, December. Was updated last night. Calum (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Who here remembers...

"Bruce Sheridan" <bruce.sheridan@cogeco.ca> wrote in message news:H6IzEE.9BA@lugnet.com... (...) where (...) Believe it or not, I just pulled alt.cuddle out of my... well, you know. I'm as surprised as you are that it exists. Wow. I didn't search (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Who here remembers...

Iain...what are you doing to me...I found myself reading a bit of that. Now I need to buy one of those programs that kills-off the history of where you've been on the internet. I assume you use yours very frequently! Bruce (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact