 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *4939 (-5)
  Re: [rtlToronto] 2002 Demo Reel

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:Gzo8on.Hy1@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) Actually, Yes, Rob Stehlik created a bot for the casim crossing. unfortunatily it was unable to turn 360 degrees in the 12 " box, (the casim (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] 2002 Demo Reel

(...) I don't think either was case. Seriously, I think the official view is that they (Calum, Jeff, and Iain) wanted to visit more than enter the competition. Next year, it may be different with possible entries prepared, or at least well thought (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] 2002 Demo Reel

(...) Were there ANY rtlToronto competitors in the BF events? I only saw scree runner, not the other two so may have missed them. But if not, was it because you didn't want to embarrass everyone else, or is it because you guys are all talk (and (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] 2002 Demo Reel

(...) Rob: I was not at Brickfest :( BUT i can say that we are already famous. :) FWIW i know that's not what you meant. :) -- Chris (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] 2002 Demo Reel

(...) Stunning! Another great video to show to family and friends! So, how did the talk at Brickfest go? Was there a big audience? Were people really interested? Are we famous now? :) Rob (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact