 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *4759 (-5)
  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/Live1 Tomorrow

Hi folks, rtlToronto/Live1 Robot Hockey Saturday, June 29th, 2002 10AM Competitors, 1PM Audience Toronto Public Library, Lillian H Smith Branch 239 College Street (E of Spadina) I had this dream last night where I forgot rtlToronto/Live1 was being (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lego for other uses.

(...) Apparently just short of 2 hours :) (...) I just want to note that I was joking about the red and green. I don't want to portray myself as a Martha Stewart reading, Ikea visiting nutball, but red and green were the only two colours apart from (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lego for other uses.

How fast can you change it to the X pattern? Gee I bet you didn't see that one coming. :-) I think it looks cool. It's a little hard to judge without the context of the rest of the room. I think half green and half red would definitely have been (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My robot is UGLY.

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GyEBzo.88G@lugnet.com... (...) lot (...) They had a *20* sided die there too. I hated it. I got so bored that I started stacking dice on top of each other, and then they saw i wasn't (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My robot is UGLY.

" Re: My robot is UGLY." AND... its mother dresses it funny! (I have no idea if that's true but it needed saying) Brickwars uses only 6 sided dice and then only as the whim of the GM dictates. None of these funny 4 sided thingamabobbies. Fear not, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact