 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4758
Re: lego for other uses.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:07:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:

too over the top? I was worried it would look tacky. When Calum and I picked
out the panels he suggested I go half green half red for a plesant,
year-round christmas feel. But really, no. :)

How fast can you change it to the X pattern?

Apparently just short of 2 hours :)

I think it looks cool.  It's a little hard to judge without the context
of the rest of the room.  I think half green and half red would
definitely have been over the top.

I just want to note that I was joking about the red and green.  I don't want
to portray myself as a Martha Stewart reading, Ikea visiting nutball, but
red and green were the only two colours apart from the unfinished there and
I was kidding about that.  I wouldn't combine colours like that.  Ick.

Calum