 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *449 (-10)
  Re: [rtlToronto] Friday, March 9th, 2001 Dinner

(...) The short answer is YES. There is a green P that is accessible off of Bloor. It is one street west of the restaurant. PLUS, there is on street metered parking if you can find it. If you park at the green P then I recommend you arrive just (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Friday, March 9th, 2001 Dinner

(...) For the benefit of we (semi) suburbanites, is there parking near by? Matthias Jetleb VA3-MWJ (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events)

  [rtlToronto] Friday, March 9th, 2001 Dinner

want to spend a few hours not talking about mutual funds and RRSP contribution limits? Come out to the March monthly rtlToronto Lego Dinner and chat about your Lego creations, great Lego deals, and whatever else you're up to. Except mutual funds. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events)

  rtlToronto8 Events. Vote for them.

Hi folks, I've collected four rtlToronto8 proposals and put them online at: (URL) me an email with your vote for event A, B, C or D OR whether you would participate in a re-run of Blockstacking. Or, if you're crazy, you would built both an ABC or D (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Proposed date: June 9th, 2001

Have we figured out the events yet? (...) and, Staackerr, Staackerr, Staackerr... I say we let the dragsters give the sumo bots the boot, and keep the stackers. Rob (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: CRS F3 Robot

(...) Now I soooo much want the large turntables!!! It's awesome Iain! Nice job thus far I have that 'Iain jaw drop' thing happening. Dave (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: CRS F3 Robot

"Rebel Transcanner" <hendryjr@oxford.net> wrote in message news:G9Jp6I.EoB@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) took some more this morning. They're there in the same directory. So now all I need to do is go to Radio Shack and buy some 50k pots and some (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  CRS F3 Robot

I had the chance to visit CRS Robotics in Hamilton today, and I was so inspired by their [relatively] new F3 robot I had a go at building one. Here's what I've got so far: Joint 1, Joint 2, Joint 3, and Joint 4. There is a mounting yoke for Joint 5 (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Proposed date: June 9th, 2001

(...) I've asked everyone to post their ideas in a psuedo thought out formal format, and I've collected ideas into a webpage. I will be posting the webpage if no one else has any other games to add. We can then vote. Calum (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Proposed date: June 9th, 2001

"Jeff Elliott" <jeffe@telepres.com> wrote in message news:3A9D7C6F.F953CB...res.com... (...) DraaagSTER. DraaagSTER. DraaagSTER. (c'mon everybody!) Iain (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact