 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 448
Re: [rtlToronto] Friday, March 9th, 2001 Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 01:18:21 GMT

Friday, March 9th, 2001 6PM at Mel's Montreal Deli, 440 Bloor West, on
Bloor, just east of Bathurst, on the north side.
For the benefit of we (semi) suburbanites, is there parking near by?

Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ