 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *4389 (-5)
  Re: rtlToronto11 Event Rules Posted

(...) Yeah, its called LegOS. I only realized this after project X, but according to some tests, LegOS runs about 100 times faster than the standard firmware. Check out this post: (URL) LegOS is worth the extra effort after all? Rob (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Sumo-Train Competition

All right, I'm piping up. It sounds like a great idea, and a good excuse for me to get some train parts. I'm not clear on what Ben meant about the track configuration though. I was thinking that it could have two tracks in parallel, and they could (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto11 Event Rules Posted

(...) I guess its boils down to how many objective points one can get. Let's break down the game... hypothetically, in this type of layout you have 3 tables, 2 crossings, 1 flag (and a partrige in a pear-tree...) Since the "spirit of the game" is to (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl12 Game Proposal

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:Gvrz0B.A02@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) It's all good. Everybody go download Chris Raven - I Lost You (Extended mix). Just because it's *THAT GOOD*. I miss Psyclone. ::wimper:: (URL) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl12 Game Proposal

(...) Apologies for my lack of knowing your humour, but I can't ever tell. Some things which I would find ludicrous (reminding people about the trademark of Guild of Bricksmiths) you seem to take awfully seriously, so I figured you were actually (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact