 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *4344 (-5)
  rtl12 Game Proposal

Hi folks, So we're almost ready to go with rtl11 contest rules for CTF/Bridge but we were talking about rtl12 last night and the game proposed is: rtlToronto12: Vending Machines The game is you build your own vending machine which gives out (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: sorry for not coming...

(...) Accomodations aren't cheap; we managed to get it down to $75/night for three of us. But then again, perhaps your bunch will be up to my old conventioneering habits, which meant up to 19 people in a room. (...) As per inverse "Canadian Bacon," (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: sorry for not coming...

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message news:GvKAsB.KGM@lugnet.com... (...) out (...) get (...) UH :) Iain PS - Psyclone was *SHATTERING*. I've never been so chilled out on a ride before. FLAWLESS. Thank you Mondial, thank you (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: sorry for not coming...

(...) . For real! Could someone please elaborate upon the Brick Fest discussion! I'm interested in going, but would like to know the arrangements concerning travel and accommodations. (Land Rover commercial: I don’t take up much space… I can make (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  sorry for not coming...

I really was feeling up to driving all the way to Toronto this evening. I hope the dinner went ok. As far as my plans for brickfest, that is a definite go at this point. Is there going to be a plans posted on this newsgroup as far as the overall (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact