 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *2474 (-10)
  Re: BrickWarz = Sun Oct 21st!

I still plan on attending.... Jeff VW (Who has finished moving... Started building a monkey... Cursed at his ladder because it resembles this -|--/--|--\--\--| ) "Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  BrickWarz = Sun Oct 21st!

(...) BrickWarz beginz Sunday Octoberz 21stz. (URL) received my Shop @ Home parcel, and I now have Three Guarded Inns all lined up formin’ a walled walk-way! (in casse you were interested…) The game may possibly be just 2 on 2… I haven’t got (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Attending a "real" show

G'Day Just wanted to float this balloon (maybe lead), but would there be any intrest at showing at a real train show next fall. Every fall the Orangeville Shortline Club hosts a model railroad show at the Brampton fairgrounds. This year it was in a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  OT: Horrified

(URL) was taken a little over 2 weeks ago by a friendly TTC operator I chatted with at Downsview about the future of the TTC. I was very scared to mention it, but I did tell him that I was desperate to become an operator and a lot of my life is (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  site updates

Hi everyone, I have made some updates to my site. What you will find most interesting is a couple of teaser pictures of my monkey. I also put some pictures of my friction based four way driver up, for those who care. Rob (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] October Monthly Dinner on the 19th

(...) When is BrikWars again? Is it that weekend that we're having the dinner? If so, then I'll just crash in Toronto. (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] October Monthly Dinner on the 19th

(...) I'll be there. The 19th is now booked for LEGO night in Canada. No one shall interfere with this evening at risk of being persecuted by Dave to the full extent of the law!! Dave (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: WOW....paradise ABS shop has its first sale

(...) Where are you referring to Ben? Brickbay or what? Thanks! ~Evan (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  [rtlToronto] October Monthly Dinner on the 19th

Hi folks, rtlToronto October Monthly Dinner Friday, October 19th, 2001 - 6 pm Mel's Montreal Deli, 440 Bloor Street West (E of Bathurst) Since I haven't seen anyone disagree with October 19th, let's get together then for the October Monthly Dinner. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce)

  WOW....paradise ABS shop has its first sale

during the first week here in NYC, I have found out that my shop had its first sale...woohoo!!!! And to Iain and Jeff VW, no my metroliner cabs weren't sold....but a technic 9v motor. Thanks. Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact