 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2470
2469  |  2471
Subject:
site updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 20:09:28 GMT

Hi everyone,
I have made some updates to my site. What you will find most interesting is
a couple of teaser pictures of my monkey. I also put some pictures of my
friction based four way driver up, for those who care.
Rob