 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *2454 (-10)
  Re: Dinner, October 5 or 12? You decide!

we could also have it on the friday AFTER the event. we've done that before. -- Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  New Sets

Just in case you guys haven't seen these yet.... (URL) VW (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 5 new buildings

(...) Really impressive! I like the yellow arches, I think it looks spectacular with the grey stone pieces from Castle. Now I'm regretting giving away my Castle pieces... Calum (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Dinner, October 5 or 12? You decide!

Hey folks, It suddenly occured to me that we haven't planned the October dinner. Would people want dinner on the 5th of October, as in, coming Friday, or 12th of October, which would be the day before rtlToronto9, where we traditionally go for food (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 5 new buildings

(...) my place. I'd love to see that tower up close, could you bring it on Sunday October 21st? P.S. will you be able to make it down if Ben happens to be busy with his National Guard work, are you still able to come? Sincerely, --==RiçhärÐ==-- You (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 5 new buildings

Pretty neat! I especially like that tower at the bottom. How did you engineer the roof? "Eric DeGiuli" <edegiuli@DIESPAMhome.com> wrote in message news:GKFv0u.BLs@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 5 new buildings

(...) Look good to me. It sounds silly of me, but it had never occurred to me to use a castle baseplate for another kind of structure! I'm not too sure about the yellow arches with the grey tower, however - just like a building I did with red trim (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  5 new buildings

I've created a webpage showing pictures of 5 buildings that I've made over the past few months: (URL) tell me what you think! btw, I don't know how to set follow-ups, so fix if necessary. Eric DeGiuli (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Retail rant, was Re: ?Best Lego Retailer?

(...) one be more obvious? RARE! :) This guy's also selling gas masks too :) Calum (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Retail rant, was Re: ?Best Lego Retailer?

(...) I like those canopies too. The problem is they're so expensive! I think there's a cheap $9.99 set which has a canopy, it's a yellow car. (...) Apparently the Slave1 and Desert Skiff Combo is on sale for $19! I might go get one, or maybe a nice (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact