 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *2344 (-5)
  Re: shamefully yours.... :)

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message news:3B9FEE39.1EF04C...ome.com... (...) Cartesian. :) Iain (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: more monkey questions

(...) I hate this String question. I feel, that if you need string, then use lego string. YES lego makes string. its black, and at most several feet long. So..... If you need string, then do your best to at least make it look like lego string. I've (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: shamefully yours.... :)

(...) I can say for a FACT that the (inadvertent) creation of the group was to promote building. and even more is that the Robot contests and train (things) really do a lot to get the building going. what to build if you have no one to share with? (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Two silly items

(...) I was actually not planning to get these until I saw the cutaway view on the instructions. I love that middle torso part more than the others, but I'll find uses for everything eventually... -Dave (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Two silly items

(...) Agreed. The highlight of Technic were the Universal sets, but they aren't made anymore so we need to deal with that. Using the new Technic parts to the best of our ability might not be as relaxing as building with the older stuff, but I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact