 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *2094 (-10)
  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto9 Event Poster Available

(...) I'm glad you liked it, but you should really check your soundcard drivers, it's just a PDF! :) Calum (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto9 Event Poster Available

Calum, I really like the new monkey poster!!!!!!! :) I can even HEAR the theme in the background!! good work. -- Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto9 Event Poster Available

Hi folks, The event poster for rtlToronto9: Show Me the Monkey! is now available: (URL) print one up and put it in your office cubicle, your school hallways, water cooler and bulletin board, place of worship, community center, or wherever you think (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce)

  Re: ///Looking for Mr. Tsang’s house\\\

(...) Check it out: (URL) notice a house for Tsang, as well as Elliott. A lot of the names aren't really posting anymore-it's more the rec.toys.lego set that's on this page. Some names I don't see very often include Gail Meagher, Lou Zucaro, Joshua (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  ///Looking for Mr. Tsang’s house\\\

///Looking for Mr. Tsang’s house\\\ I'm still lookin’ for that “Calum House” that you mentioned Calum. I think it’d be cool to see who the other Lugnet original are as well! If you can locate the whereabouts of this archived data please post a (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Friday's Meeting was GREATTTTT!!!

"Eric DeGiuli" <edegiuli@DIESPAMhome.com> wrote in message news:GI9tBM.HI6@lugnet.com... (...) with it all afternoon. The animation feature I am still very sketchy with. At some point in the very near future I want to set a whole bunch of landscape (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto8 Robotics Photos Ready

(...) I don't have any photos myself, but yours were great, and I really loved the captions :) especially at the bottom!!! Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  metroliner on Lego's Web Page

just want to say that the Metroliner, the Club Car, and the "Deluxe Metroliner" are all available on Lego's website...(shop.lego.com) I'm sure its no big surprise.... anybody iching to put in an order....I'll wait for a couple months, myself. And (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto8 Robotics Photos Ready

Hi folks, After a number of months not being available, images from the rtlToronto8 Lego Robotics Competition are now available online: (URL) were taken by Hitoshi Hirota, Trevyn Watson and myself... Some cool photos: Chris Magno checks out Bruce (...) (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Train2 Photos

(...) Hi Kevin, I've fixed it, along with the title on the page which others noted at dinner. Thanks for the note! Calum (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact