 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *1309 (-5)
  Re: Top Scanin'

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GEvE1E.Fs7@lugnet.com... (...) I tried for a while to think of something fun to say to that. But I can't. (...) ride, (...) up, (...) :) Strawberry children! Strawberry children! Iain (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Layout designs

Hey folks, Could anyone coming to Friday's dinner bring whatever module plans they have on floppy? I'll bring a machine with TD on it to play around with. Or maybe just printouts. Calum (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Top Scanin'

Since Iain is on the subject of coming late, it reminded me that I will be there early. I work downtown, not too far from Mels, so I can be there as early as 5:00. Does anyone else want to come early?? Rob (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Top Scanin'

(...) I think this is a good point to add my 2 cents in... personally, I don't think Ventax will install a ride, especially not a ride like Topscan so you can "get your fix". You are quite right that it will be a "boring" winter without amusement (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Top Scanin'

(...) I often come to this conclusion, but it's that I should have become a management consultant instead of an R&D coordinator. Alas, usually a developer hits me with a stack of testcase documentation and I'm back to normal... :) (...) I ran some (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact