 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *11334 (-5)
  BFDC2004 Robotics contest?

Calum and gang: Are you guys going to have something like you had last year at BF? I really enjoy the ingenuity in both the contests you guys come up with AND the entries from the people who compete in these contests! I'm hoping you guys can come up (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Another wasted weekend

So, instead of building a mountain this weekend, I spent it working on my masters thesis/reading course. Let me delight you with some of my literature review. Calum PS-I did get all four XPods at the TRU sale (I thought they were buy one get one (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Re: Green Bricks

G'Day Well, if you get a chance, and you have the room, I could use about $20 worth of tan 2x plates, (heavy on the 2x4) seems to be the most usefull for landscaping. Cheers Oliver "Derek Raycraft" <djr@rogers.com> wrote in message (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  BOGO

So I'm at Zellers, grab 6 green bps, and proceed to the checkout counter. Now friends, let me tell you it's been a very long time since I purchased brand new green baseplates--teh last time I did there were 2 baseplates in a package (iirc) and the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Re: Green Bricks

(...) What? You're hanging out with Elliot? Hi from Dave. Tell Jeff that we can't wait 'til he gets back up here to Canada! Dave K (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact